Friday, November 13, 2009

5k training

I'm adding an extra week in the 5k training program cause I just didn't feel I could increase my mileage that fast. 2 miles was a little rough and in week 2, one day I went out to the beach to run and gave up after walking half a mile (i did walk another half mile back).
So I think this is week 3 and I'm still doing 2 miles, but I did go from 3 days a week to every other day. I ran pretty much all of the 2 miles today. My back is hurting a little right now. I'm old.
I scheduled a 5k the weekend of December 12.
I'm not really doing a lot better with the eating but I am only drinking one glass of champagne a night now. I hope that I'll want to eat better as time passes and I feel more fit and am ready to cart less weight around on the runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment