Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Misc

Not going to limit this blog to posts about exercise. And as a result will probably delete it soon.
Anyway... walked 2 miles today. I was planning to run but it was too damn hot. Came home and am making some veggie curry and having a glass of champagne with some berries in it. Why not.

I have two cats. One is plotting to climb out the open window right now. I usually put up those screens but am sitting right next to this window and it's only open temporarily (for the ten minutes it will be warm). I know, cat disaster waiting to happen. This is Bad Cat, who likes to get into trouble. She's a snowshoe Siamese, about two, loves water and getting in everyone's way. Don't worry, I won't leave the window without closing it.

Good Cat is snoozing on the bed. She has chronic kidney failure at 18 and requires daily subcutaneous fluids and various medications, but still plays with toys and loves to be patted on the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment